CPD Communications Ltd provides this website (“The Website”) to you. Access to and use of this site is subject to the following terms:
1. By using the website you are fully accepting these terms, conditions and disclaimers. If you do not accept these terms, conditions and disclaimers please do not access and/or use the website.
2. CPD Communications Ltd may change these terms at any time. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made. Your continued use of the website after changes are made means you accept these terms as updated and/or amended.
3. You agree to use the website for lawful purposes only and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the website.
4. All website content including images and logos identifying CPD Communications Ltd or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trademarks of CPD Communications Ltd and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication or otherwise any license or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of Caden Radio Ltd or any other third party.
5. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, make available to the public, or otherwise use the website content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt or alter work from any website content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of content requires the prior written permission of CPD Communications Ltd.
third party CONTENT PROVIDED VIA LINKS
7. The website may include links to other Internet sites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that CPD Communications Ltd does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources.
8. The website content, including the information, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to CPD Communications Ltd, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided “as is” and on an “is available” basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
9. Under no circumstances will CPD Communications Ltd nor any of its directors, employees or other representatives be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): Loss of data, loss of revenue or anticipated profits, loss of business, loss of opportunity, loss of goodwill or injury to reputation, losses suffered by third parties, any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the website regardless of the form of action.
10. CPD Communications Ltd do not warrant that the website content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
11. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be enforceable. These terms shall be governed by the laws of England.